What is your calling? How can you make a difference in the world?
- Are you where you want to be in life, at work, in your relationships?
- Have you encountered barriers toward your goals?
- Is your manager encouraging you to undertake leadership training?
- Are you searching for a job, a career or a vocation?
You have the capacity to be and do more than you’ve ever imagined in your life and in your career.
With support and experienced direction, you can cultivate your core talents and your unique calling. Whether you are a person seeking answers to life’s questions or a corporate team resisting change while managing new challenges, I help you develop what I call personal, interpersonal, team and global competencies.
Personal coaching is ideal if you are in career transition, seeking career counseling, or ready for life coaching to reexamine your personal direction at any stage.
- For those on a mission is to to join others in creating a just, multiethnic, intercultural sustainable peace – in their community, an institutional, the nation or world, Virginia created a Reconciliation Leadership Program, if you are prepared to incorporate prayer, meditation, and reflection into your action life.
- For those getting married: Marriage preparation, officiant, spiritual guide and counselor. Learn more.
- For those in their Wisdom years: Virginia offers a life review and goal setting program, “Coming to the Center of the Labyrinth.”
With decades of experience in employee relations, training and development, recruitment and performance management, Virigina offers counseling, mentoring, training and dispute resolution services.
The coaching process varies based on the individual, but typically involves:
- Initial assessments, both tests and conversations
- Private two-hour sessions
When your coaching is sponsored by your employer, Virigina works with your manager or human resources representative to draft a letter establishing goals, action steps and progress reports toward completion.
The Leadership Agility® approach gives you the capacity to make wise decisions and take effective action amid complex and rapidly changing conditions.
Coaching for emerging and seasoned leaders seeking to achieve their strategic business goals, who may:
- Be a potential leader or manager
- Have a solid track record, but are not performing because of personal or new professional challenges
- Experience difficulty in adapting to organizational change due to fear, anger or downward spiral physically, emotionally, or mentally
- Regard internal support, employee assistance programs, or your manager as an inappropriate audience for certain discussions
- Have a leadership position and want to become a coach within your organization
- Need to improve risk-taking skills
- Need to learn intercultural skills and sensitivity to diversity.
Organizations find great value from my coaching work with their employees, including:
- Focusing on individual strengths as a building block to face limitations
- Bridging individual motivation with applications for performance management
- Integrating the link between personal and organizational goals to achieve personal integrity
- Clarifying differences between people issues and structural or systemic issues
- Providing a broad view of the leading-edge consulting information through international networking and reading
- Supporting sensitivity to diversity, ethical behavior and social responsibility through monitoring and/or mentoring training programs.