Life Review & Goal Setting Program for Men and Women in Their Wisdom Years
A Message from Virginia Swain:
I took this program last year and set new goals for myself. My wildest dreams are coming true with a new book, website and program for healing America’s soul Now that I am a trained facilitator, I can offer you the program too! If reading this stirs something within you, consider joining me for an assessment session to see if this program is for you as well!
Coming to the Center of the Labyrinth: An Individualized In-Person Life Review and Goal Setting Program for People in Their Wisdom Years.
This program introduces a program for men and women who have been life-long seekers and learners. It addresses the next stage of life in personal and spiritual growth — discernment, consolidation, and integration of ways to give to others from the vast knowledge, wisdom, and experiences which have led to maturity.
The program is designed to be an individual process.
Here’s what to expect:
- Meetings are held weekly for 15-20 sessions.
- A holistic approach to body, mind, emotions, and spiritual questions which may present themselves in this phase of one’s life journey.
- Self-reflection, meditation, active imagination, expressive art, journaling, and affirmation of one’s sacred journey in life.
- A retreat experience will be offered at various times for further exploration and deeper insight into the particular opportunities being presented to each participant.
- The facilitator will hold an initial interview before the program begins.
For further information, fees or to schedule an interview, please contact Virginia
More from Virginia Swain:
“I am a trained facilitator in the life review and reflection program for people in their wisdom years called, ‘Coming to the Center of the Labyrinth.’ Last year I immersed myself in this program. I gave myself the gift of time to ponder deep spiritual questions that led to three new life goals that embody energy shifts and changes, newfound creativity, relevancy, and legacy. As I traveled the metaphorical labyrinth’s path in my mind’s eye, I descended into the world of inner thought and reflection. At the center was a quiet place of calmness and rest: a place where my soul revealed goals for my wisdom years pathway. When I resurfaced, I brought new learnings and decisions with me. Six months later, I joined a retreat that supported people who had completed the program and who wanted to sustain their initial effort. I continued to nurture my soul’s growth, living in a constant state of gratitude. And I added goals that included fun and play. At the end of the day, my story is about resilience of my human spirit and the unfolding of the maturation of my wisdom years.”