October 21, 2021, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Building Trusting Community Relationships with Honoree Dr. Sarah Sayeed
Join us to honor Dr. Sarah Sayeed as she speaks during the 20th Anniversary celebration of the Institute for Global Leadership.
America’s Monthly Online Soul Community
Next event is on 7/12/21. There is a suggested donation of $10 to defray expenses.
If you’re new to America’s Soul Community, please come at 6:45 pm for an orientation. Please bring colored markers and paper for doodling.
America’s Soul Community gives us a setting in which we can find our own unique way to bring about the future that our hearts desire.
To join America’s Soul Online Community on Facebook, visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/1878680615709181/
RSVP for America’s Soul Community, or sign up for a FREE 1/2 hour consultation with Virginia!
America’s Online Soul Community engages participants in deep dialogue, reflection and collaboration to:
- Reduce fear, blame, projection and challenge division, racism and oppression
- Increase love, inquiry, trust, respect, humility, inclusiveness and connectedness
- Foster a just and sustainable America as a partner on the world stage
A Phoenix appeared to Virginia Swain in a dream on 9/11 when she was in NYC during the World Trade Center attacks to invite people into a spiritual renaissance based on the Phoenix message: knit our hearts and minds together during this very divided time. After sitting with the dream in meditation for nearly 17 years, Virginia leads others to heal the divides in America and to inquire into the nature of America’s relation to the rest of the world through Reconciliation Leadership and the ways in which we can contribute to the global commons through the Global Mediation and Reconciliation Service.
For more about the rationale, go to http://global-leader.org/americas-soul-cafes/ and http://global-leader.org/global-mediation-and-reconciliation-service/a-spiritual-renaissance-for-our-global-soul/
Let the COVID19 pandemic call you to slow down, reflect and assess where you are so that you can find a new direction in your life.
Take a night, a weekend or a few days to bring focus to your life and mission. All sessions, tutorials and courses are scheduled at the convenience of the participant and are available in person or on zoom.
For those who want to find and claim their inner trusted Friend, Virginia, a trained and experienced spiritual companion, can help you find your inner Voice or Teacher. To learn how Virginia accessed and followed her own inner Voice, read her latest book, My Soul’s Journey to Redefine Leadership: A New Phoenix Rises from 9/11 (Xlbris 2017). Click here to learn more and/or buy the book.
Learn about Virginia Swain’s life work in developing and implementing Reconciliation Leaders in the United Nations now offered for Americans. An introductory presentation will be scheduled at your convenience online on Zoom here.
To schedule an appointment to speak to Virginia Swain, fill out the RSVP form below or call at 508-245-6843.
All events are in person or online on Zoom here.
Support for Virginia’s life work is appreciated at Join the Phoenix.
Virginia will talk about her book, My Soul’s Journey to Redefine Leadership: A New Phoenix Rises from the Ashes of 9/11 (Xlibris 2017)
- Thursday, January 17 from 10:30-11:30 am. Worcester Senior Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Saturday, February 16 from 1-3 pm at Tatnuck Booksellers, Westboro, Massachusetts
- TBA United Nations, New York
- Saturday, March 9 from 2-4 at Worcester Public Library, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Thursday, March 21, from 5-6 pm for Women’s History Month. Click here to RSVP
- Tuesday, April 30 online on zoom at noon eastern time.
- Saturday, May 11 in Maynard, MA 2-4 pm. Call Nanri Tenny for more 978-376-4536. Book flyer for Nanri Tenney, Maynard 5-11-19
- Thursday, June 27 at Heartwell Institute, 5-7 pm, Worcester, MA
- Sunday, June 30 at Tatnuck Booksellers, 1-3 pm, Westboro, MA
- Tuesday, July 9 online on zoom. 12 noon-1:00 pm ET
- Saturday, October 5 at Tatnuck Booksellers, Rt 9 and Lyman Street, 1-3 pm
- Saturday, November 2, 10 am-1 pm at Rutland Free Library, Author’s Bookfair
- Friday, November 22, 2019, 7-8 pm, Bedlam Book Café, 138 Green Street, Suite 1, Worcester, MA (Crompton Collective)
The story of an ordinary woman with extraordinary experiences, Virginia Swain’s soul journey takes her from the devastating loss of her brother to moments of peace, visions of a new future, and after a harrowing day in New York City on September 11, a vivid dream of a phoenix rising from the city’s ashes, calling her to a new definition of leadership — one of empowerment, reconciliation and peace. Peter Wayne Nalbandian, poet, often recites the poem he wrote for Virginia and Joseph here at the booktalks. Learn more about Virginia’s book at http://virginiaswain.com/new-book/